How to Log out of Instagram? Although the Instagram platform is represented as a mobile application, some users sometimes check their Instagram accounts from the computer. One of the problems that people who use Instagram from the computer sometimes has to face is the inability to log out of Instagram.
Many people who use an Instagram account on a computer don’t know how to log out and close the tab directly. Because of this, your account remains open, and other people will encounter your account when they enter the Instagram website.
This can create a dangerous situation. Now let’s take a step-by-step look at the process of logging out of Instagram on a computer.
How to Log out of Instagram on Dekstop?
- First of all, login to your Instagram profile via computer.
- Then select the three-dotted icon next to the “Edit Profile” button on the next page.
- After selecting this option, you will see a pop-up field and select the “Log out” button.
- In this way, you can safely log out of your Instagram account and protect your account from all dangers.
Why Can’t I Log out of Instagram?
Instagram application to log out from the computer in the first place you can go to your own profile by logging out of here you can successfully complete the checkout process. In this way, under five seconds or so, you’ll be logged out of your account. Congratulations!
Occasionally, however, problems arise, the answer might be simply deleting the search history of the browser you’ve used to log out from Instagram. To do so, we recommend you to do further research about the topic.
Deleting Instagram from Search History
If you log in to your Instagram account directly from your browser without using any hidden tabs, your current browser will keep track of which sites you have accessed.
This is called search history; if you usually log in to Instagram, everything will be logged, including your login information. Some users with malicious intends may try to use this information against you, so we suggest you prepare for the wors if anything happens.
- It is recommended that you delete your Instagram from the search history for your account and privacy security.
- Go to the History section of the browser settings you want to remove Instagram from the search history.
- Generally, CTRL + H is fixed on every browser, and you can use CTRL + H to clear the history of the browser and clear the data here.
When You Log out of the Computer, Will You Log out on All Devices?
Pinterest is basically a social media platform that most influencers use to promote their ideas through images and videos. And because of this, Pinter...
Instagram is a dynamic social media platform for community involvement, visual storytelling, and individual expression. The practice of "how to share ...
After logging in to your Instagram account from the computer, the session you log on to any device will not log out, and if you log in to your Instagram account from the computer and log out after a while, there will be no problem.
In other words, when you log out of the computer, the process of logging out of the phone does not occur, changing the password is recommended for this.